LearnUpon is cloud-based software company headquartered in Dublin, Ireland with offices in Philadelphia, Sydney, and Belgrade. LearnUpon is designed for organizations looking to distribute their courses and track their training quickly and easily at scale.
At LearnUpon we put our customers’ experience at the heart of everything we do; we always strive for the best solution (not the easy one), and we commit to producing work that we can be proud of. Our company is a very open, collaborative environment where team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. You can be part of a team who supports and guides each other to be our best, and who does their best work in a supportive and fun environment.
Angular Front-End Developer
to join our team in Belgrade
Our Development team consists of highly talented web developers working in an innovative and dynamic environment.
What will I be doing?
- Leading the front-end development of our core product.
- Dealing with browser compatibility issues and quirks.
- Understanding the underlying frameworks involved (both UI and JS), and be prepared to get stuck in to fix issues, and/or understand workarounds.
- Working with our UI & UX design team, and contributing to design discussions on all aspects of our UI/UX.
- Being responsible for your project planning/scheduling, and managing dependencies.
What skills do I need?
- 2+ years Angular industry experience.
- Structuring an Angular project for a scaling, high-availability apps, is easy to you.
- As a result, your ability to produce clean, concise code, that is well-documented, is second to none.
- AJAX, CSS precompilers like Sass and LESS, npm and gulp are all familiar ground to you.
- Knowledgeable in one or more chosen frameworks/libraries like jQuery or Bootstrap.
- Understanding of web application technology stacks (REST, MVC, DB, etc., API).
- Self-motivation with a high attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Knowing limitations of older versions of IE, and some functional workarounds will be a must.
- Can work with a team, and your own, when required.
Excellent communication skills; being able to communicate to other technical/developer team members, as well as non-technical team members.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- A strong knowledge of online software (SaaS) products and services.
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression – take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Private health insurance.
- 22 days annual leave.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30 minute screening call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of technical interviews.
- Finally, candidates will have a short interview with our CTO/CEO.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV in confidence to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
|Kategorija posla||Angular, Frontend|