Want to learn about biometric verification and work with the latest generation smartphone technologies?
Interested in learning new platforms and new technology? This is the job for you! Daon is an innovative provider of award-winning biometric identity assurance software products and services focused on meeting the needs of governments and large commercial organizations worldwide. We are currently looking for highly motivated Application Support Engineers to join the IT team in our new Belgrade office.
Application Support Engineer
to join our team in Belgrade
The Customer Support team will provide high quality customer support through the performance of triage and troubleshooting, log file analysis, software delivery, ticketing administration, sample app SDK testing, and processing third party and Daon license requests. This is a challenging and expansive role that provides exposure to many different technologies and opportunities for career development into deeper mobile application, frameworks, or software development (SDK) related roles. In addition to remote assistance and troubleshooting, there may be occasional requirements for on-site product installation, performance improvement, or training delivery. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a skilled team in an interesting and growing technology space.
- Triaging new support incidents, testing biometric sample applications with our Android SDK and iOS SDK, and providing customer solutions either directly or via escalation processes.
- Maximizing customer satisfaction on application development issues by understanding our customer’s needs, consulting with our software development team, and providing technical solutions.
- Support readiness testing of new product releases, its documentation, SDKs and sample apps.
- Delivering and tracking Daon IdentityX and Digital On-boarding software releases and documentation to customers.
- Building customer reference environments in AWS using the Daon sample mobile apps as health checks.
- Authoring, publishing and updating knowledge base articles and web content.
- Tracking and managing Daon and third-party software licenses.
- Administer and improve our Customer Support Portal and other business tools.
- Participate in the on-call weekend rotation as remote support for the global “follow the sun” model.
- Mobile device integration testing or SDK experience.
- REST and SOAP based web services.
- Linux competence (preferably Red Hat Enterprise Linux or variants).
- MS Windows Server competence (basic usage and administration tasks).
- Experience of operating and maintaining Java based infrastructure, in particular, familiarity with diagnosing and resolving JVM related issues and interpreting Java error messages.
- Understanding of TLS/SSL, Apache Tomcat, and security certificates.
- Understanding of common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP, SSH, SMTP, LDAP)
- Familiarity with at least one source code management system. (Preferably Git or SVN)
- An opportunity to work in the growing world of biometric and identity management technologies
- The chance to be part of an established & successful product development team
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Flexible working environment to create a very balanced work/life schedule for you and your family
- Possibility to travel abroad and much more!
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute introductory call with our HR Manager.
- Candidates selected for 2nd round interview will then be invited to a series of practical interviews with members of the technical team.
- Successful candidates will be selected and contacted with an offer to join our team.
If you believe you are the right person for this job, please APPLY HERE
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||IT Business, QA, QC & Testing|