At Alternative Payments, you’ll find yourself in the company of some of the industry’s smartest and most reliable professionals. And at a company that rewards dedication, values innovation and supports growth.
Alternative Payments opened its office in Serbia in 2013, looking to gather a group of most experienced software developers to work on our innovative solutions. We are focused on working only on in-house projects solely related to the fast moving FinTech industry. These projects include developing our own payment system and digital bank.
Our payment system project, named Alternative Payments, enables eCommerce businesses to convert international traffic by offering local payment methods. From eWallets to Bitcoin, by offering more than 20 payment options, Alternative Payments is helping thousands of merchants to expand globally!
Our latest project, Zero21, strives to revolutionize digital banking in the area of eCommerce. Zero21 is looking to be a FinTech bank specially built for merchants, providing a complete and unique digital banking experience.
You are a team player with open and friendly personality:
to join our team in Novi Sad
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who wants to help us build a DevOps culture where software can be deployed every day or even every hour. We need someone who can take end-to-end ownership for our future continuous integration system, not being afraid of challenges, of trying and failing. You would be responsible for scripting, automation, stress/load testing, spike/poc/ research or root cause analysis.
- Be integrated part of development team with focus on providing expertise in configuring, running, maintaining and continuously improving automated procedures to build, deploy, test and monitor software releases
- Driver for an effective and efficient collaboration between development, operations and quality assurance teams
- Participate in all phases of application lifecycle including configuration and release management
- Ensure smooth operations of production and development environments, and support in resolving incidents in close collaboration with dev and hosting teams
- Show analytical and methodical approach for solving complex problems
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- Experience with CI/CD (Jenkins, TFS)
- Good understanding of Security and Safety practices
- Automation experience in testing and tool integration (ALM and testing toolchains)
- Ability to work independently to define new practices and procedures
- Experience managing code branch and merge
- Experience with GIT, TeamCity, JIRA, SVN, Octopus Deploy
- Experience working with MS SQL or similar
- Experience with Docker and container based build infrastructures
- Experience with .NET applications
- Experience with test automation frameworks
- Ability to quickly shift to a variety of development environments
- Excitement for learning new domains and new skills
- Good verbal and communication skills in English
What we offer:
- Permanent employment
- 25 Vacation Days per year
- Private Health Insurance
- Competitive salaries and conditions
- Working in an international team
- Pleasant working environment
- Working location: Novi Sad, Serbia
Please send your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for any additional information.
We appreciate your interest in our company, but please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.