If you are excited about all aspects of modern engineering, from writing a great code, tocreating architectures, designing components, interacting with clients and delivering the working system to production, then you are the kind of person we are looking for. If you enjoy freedom and responsibility, creative thinking, leading and mentoring others, then join our team of world-class developers, QA engineers, architects, and managers.
to join our team in Belgrade
- Run workloads on VMware, use puppet to do manage configuration.
- Support and continuously enhance software development infrastructure: CI/CD, databases, cloud services, systems monitoring, etc.
- Consult developers about infrastructure configuration issues (OS performance optimization, network bottlenecks, storage configuration, etc)
- Work with a distributed team of developers, testers, analysts
- Collaborate with corporate and customer’s IT services
- Have ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Expertise in Azure, .Net development, Terraform (OSS)
- Excellent understanding of CI/CD best practices
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.) and managing Linux/Windows based infrastructure
- Fluency in Shell scripting
- Experience in scripting on any of Ruby, Python, Perl etc.
- Understanding of general programming concepts
- Knowledge of version control systems (Git, SVN)
- Desire and ability for quick learning of new tools and technologies
- Good communication and English skills
Will be a plus:
- Fluency in Unix/Linux OS administration: RHEL/CentOS/Fedora is highly recommended, Ubuntu/Debian
- Network administration, network protocols knowledge (TCP/IP, SSH, FTP, HTTP, DNS, SMTP), firewall configuration, implementation in Linux
- Experience in setting up and configuring common services: Web (Apache), FTP, DNS, NFS, VPN, LDAP, Mail Servers
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.