Modern wire harness systems and exclusive vehicle interiors: The name DRÄXLMAIER stands for automotive innovations – products that enhance your driving experience. Every day, approximately 70.000 associates around the world cooperate to contribute their knowledge, skills and automotive passion toward this goal. Individuals, who like to take on responsibilities, use their creativity and contribute their ideas toward the common success. Individuals like you!
Embedded Software Architect
to join our team in Belgrade
We are looking for a specialist who can meet the challenges of the international market with openness, flexibility and enthusiasm. Use this chance and join our success!
- Developing SW architecture and concepts, cross-project application and backup for automotive electronic components with fulfilment of product and process requirements.
- Participating in creation of SW / system requirements.
- Creating guidelines and specifications to ensure high software quality and creating maintaining and archiving software work packages.
- Implementation, testing and release of software components, software architecture, detailed specification, implementation and unit test and SW integration tests.
- Supporting the management of SW subprojects in terms of scheduling and cost planning and monitoring, if necessary with responsibility for resource allocation.
- University degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science).
- 5+ years of professional experience in the field of embedded software development preferred in the automotive field and with a focus on software architecture.
- Very good knowledge of embedded software development and C programming language, preferably MISRA
- Knowledge of automotive software development and testing tools, version control tools, application life cycle management tools, static code analysis tools would be beneficial
- Experience in Functional Safety (ISO 26262) and automotive development processes (e.g. A-SPICE) would be beneficial
- You complete your work with a high focus on quality and documenting your work
- Can convey knowledge and act as a trainer.
- Fluent in English, German would be an advantage.
Company: DAD Draexlmaier Automotive, Serbia
Please contact: Nenadovic Marija, +381608062001
Please send your CV in English with a mandatory subject indication “Embedded Software Architect” latest until 31.08.2020. to: firstname.lastname@example.org