Modern wire harness systems and exclusive vehicle interiors: The name DRÄXLMAIER stands for automotive innovations – products that enhance your driving experience. Every day, approximately 70.000 associates around the world cooperate to contribute their knowledge, skills and automotive passion toward this goal. Individuals, who like to take on responsibilities, use their creativity and contribute their ideas toward the common success. Individuals like you!
Embedded Software Developer
to join our team in Belgrade
In order to support the DRÄXLMAIER Automotive Electronic Center in Belgrade, we are looking for a specialist who can meet the challenges of the international market with openness, flexibility and enthusiasm. Use this chance and join our success!
- Design, development, programming and improving of complex algorithms and software functions in the field of vehicle electronics and in particular electro-mobility according to Automotive SPICE and ISO 26262.
- Responsibility for the design, implementation, review and test of one or more control unit functions on the software level.
- Specifications and design of software requirements and architectures.
- Configuration, adaptation and integration of basic and standard software.
- Testing software – beginning from SW-Unit tests up to HW-SW-integration tests.
- University degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science).
- Fluent in English, German would be an advantage.
- 3+ of professional experience in embedded software development. Experience in the automotive industry preferable, but not obligatory.
- Knowledge of C programming language (MISRA), serial networks and communication protocols (e.g., UDF, CAN, LIN), UML design, version control tools, application life cycle management tools, static code analysis tool.
- Knowledge of the tools used in the automotive industry and experience with model based software development would be an advantage.
- Able to deal with functional conflicts, is flexible, customer and goal oriented and willing to work in a team.
Company: DAD Draexlmaier Automotive, Serbia
Please contact: Nenadovic Marija, +381 11 4420 820
Please send your CV in English with a mandatory subject indication “Embedded Software Developer” latest until 21.02.2020. to: firstname.lastname@example.org