Tymeshift is a complete WFM solution that is fully integrated with Zendesk. Our software helps companies to schedule, track, monitor and find trends to help agents become more efficient and managers more engaged. Time & attendance, performance monitoring, scheduling, and adherence all rolled into one beautiful package.
We are a fast growing startup that’s working with the worlds largest brands. Used in 50+ countries by the world’s biggest and most forward-thinking brands.
What can we say about our team besides that we are a group of a smart, resilient, tenacious, hard working, bright and open-minded folks?
Currently we are seeking for an experienced backend developer to assist us with a large and long-term project. Full-time position required.
Full Stack Developer
to join our team in Novi Sad
- Develop new features
- Patch bugs
- Communicate with the team regarding work progress and questions
- Make recommendations for product improvements that enhance the performance and stability of the platform.
- Work Zendesk’s API (REST)
- Improve upon existing and create new systems and processes.
- Identify additional resources needed to successfully complete responsibilities.
- Experience with PHP
- Exceptional with React
- Experience with Zendesk’s API and/or other REST API’s is a big plus
- Bonus points: Workforce Management and/or forecasting experience
- Flexibility and excitement to work in an iterative start-up environment
- Strong project and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Results driven
- Problem solving and resourcefulness
- Competitive salary
- Generous vacation policy
- Employer-paid training for relevant skills
- Casual work environment
- Health insurance
To apply please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Tymeshift | 2601 W. Briggs Fairfield, IA 52556 | 800-369-TYME | firstname.lastname@example.org
|Kategorija posla||Fullstack, PHP|