INTENS is a software development company based in Novi Sad specializing in designing and developing bespoke solutions and applications. Intens is passionate about the projects it undertakes as it confidently delivers excellence in each and every project and has been doing so for over 18 years. Our teams are engaged in software product development and projects using the latest methodologies, tools and technologies. We are constantly looking for ambitious and talented IT professionals like you – join us, grow with us and become a part of our success story.
to join our team in Novi Sad
You have the opportunity to work work in a dedicated project team, involved in a project from start (requirement gathering and estimation) to finish (go-live). We expect that you plan, coordinate and perform daily and project operations assigned by the superior or other relevant parties. Participate in requirements analysis and its verification with customers. You should be able to perform all job functions using positive and constructive methods.
- work on long-term international projects in a team of professionals
- designing, development and integration of the client enterprise applications
- participating in technical design and code reviews
- help maintain code quality and organization
- provide guidance and mentorship to other developers on the project.
- 3+ years in Information Technology in software development role
- 3+ years of hands-on software engineering and object-oriented programming
- 3+ years of experience developing RESTful APIs or RESTful web services
- 3+ years of experience using Java and the Spring Framework
- 3+ years of experience with ORM in JPA and/or Hibernate
- working knowledge of Angular
- excellent English skills (oral and written).
- experience working with Amazon Web Services
- experience building applications based on Microservices Architecture preferably in Spring Cloud
- experience with Scrum or other agile software development methodologies.
- university degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent work experience
- good communication skills in English (working proficiency)
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- teamwork oriented.
- long term, full-time employment at our office in Novi Sad
- personal development and growth potential
- flexible working hours and casual dress code
- excellent working conditions and equipment
- possibility of occasional remote work after one year in company
- competitive compensation and salary
- private health insurance
- team building activities
- open, informal and fun environment.
Please send your application in English at firstname.lastname@example.org
For all applications confidentiality is guaranteed. Any data obtained during this process will be stored exclusively for use within the company and will not be shared with third parties.