Endava is reimagining the relationship between people and technology. For the past 20 years it has helped some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. We have more than 6200 employees located in close to client locations in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the EU: Romania, Bulgaria; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova and Serbia; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay and Venezuela.
MySQL DB Performance Specialist
to join our team in Belgrade
Work on a highly scalable, multi-tenant cloud device management service that enables service providers to support millions of voice devices. The service simplifies customer phone setup, as well as monitoring and troubleshooting (fetching logs and changing log levels, info dumps, remote PCAP, alert thresholds…) from within the web portal.
The solution is developed in PHP and uses MySQL to store and retrieve data. We are looking for an experienced DB performance specialist in order to optimize performance and migrate to MySQL 8.0
- Gathering and analysing requirements
- MySQL performance analysis and optimization
- Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented code
- Estimating tasks and participating in team daily sync-ups
- Daily communication with the client through e-mails, conf calls, IM, etc.
- Collaborating with QA engineering team to ensure the delivered code meets client’s standards
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
The following skills would be a plus:
- AWS RDS experience (goal is to migrate to RDS in the future)
- Understanding of complete product development cycle
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies