We are technologists and health nuts. We wake up wanting to figure out how to prevent illnesses, streamline processes, expedite treatments, coordinate specialties, and increase success in all areas of human health.
We believe that a smart health care system is the bedrock of a prosperous society. Looking from our keyboards and monitors up: the smarter the software, the healthier the world.
And we write software to express our client’s thoughts.
.NET Core Developer
to join our development team in Belgrade
Your primary responsibilities will be to refactor and enhance a client’s tax application to be used in the Azure cloud environment and extended for future features.
Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products are essential.
Become a part of a strong team with vast experience in software development, and develop your career working in an inspiring environment focused on education, personal growth, and client success.
Education and Experience
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- 4+ years of experience with the .NET framework
- Excellent working experience in working with .NET Core 2
- Excellent experience in working with Angular
- Experience in working with Azure
- Experience in working with SQL Server (2017 or 2019)
- Experience in Entity Framework
- Proficient understanding of GIT
- Strong communicator with analytical thinking
- Team player eager to learn and share the knowledge with the team
- Oriented to self-education and skills improvement
- Attention to detail
- Proactive work attitude and team-oriented
- Excellent compensation package
- Positive company culture
- Continuous training and education program
- Interesting projects with a high focus on quality
- Remote work fully supported
- Advancement opportunities based on performance, not age 😉
Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org