enjoy.ing is a Swiss company that employs over 250 software engineers on three locations in Serbia – Belgrade, Niš and Kragujevac.
Our colleagues have a constant opportunity to improve professionally. No matter if it’s Frontend or Backend, Database or any other solution, we always try to provide the best at a given time. We follow the latest trends in over 200 technologies, such as Java, .NET, ColdFusion, PHP, web in general, Mobile and DBA. We use Agile Development (SCRUM), but Waterfall methodologies as well.
We develop complex software solutions for renowned clients from Western Europe, mostly from the German-speaking area, who are the most successful international companies from the financial sector, telecommunications and the aviation industry.
to join our team in Belgrade
- Develop and maintain of client, server and web applications for a famous Swiss International Airline company
- Integrate applications into the overall IT environment using database programming, web services, etc.
- Work on application migration
- Create prototypes in close cooperation with the business departments
- Prepare for and roll out to production
- Do 3rd level support and troubleshooting
- Act as contact and software engineering expert for operations, business departments and requirements engineers
- University degree in computer sciences or equivalent professional experience
- At least 3 years of experience in web application development in the following environments: ASP.Net, SOA, .NET Core, SQL Server, Rest, Docker, IIS, Azure
- Experiences in other development areas as, messaging, cloud computing, AI, bots, mobile development, it will be considered as an asset
- Experiences in agile methodologies (SCRUM preferably)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- High quality awareness
- Good communication skills
- Readiness for occasional travels
- Good command of spoken and written English
- A chance to be part of casual but highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Private pension and medical insurance
- Professional and soft skills trainings and education
- Awesome referral fees
- Sports, team buildings, conferences and events
- Modern and cozy offices in New Belgrade, Niš and Kragujevac, cakes and fresh fruits…
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Work – life balanced schedule
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals
Working location: Belgrade