United Cloud is the leading R&D center in the region, focused on developing its own end-to-end products. We are the creators of EON – end-to-end video streaming platform that brings live TV, catch-up TV and video on demand experience to end users. We are passionate about working on projects that we, our friends and family can use in everyday life and that’s why we find our future projects even more challenging.
to join our team in Belgrade
United Cloud is growing strong and we are looking for a Project Manager to join our team.
With us, you will be working on interesting, innovative and challenging programs run on our products, together with highly skilled co-workers.
If you strive to work in a dynamic and team-driven environment and you are a highly motivated and proactive person, this job position is for you!
Freedom and responsibilities:
- Managing delivery of complex software development projects in a most efficient and Agile manner
- Developing project scopes, objectives and ensuring technical feasibility
- Acting as a point of contact between external partners and internal stakeholders
- Ensuring internal stakeholders’ involvement into delivery process
- Sourcing and involving external vendors depending on project needs
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation
What we look for:
- At least 3 years of experience in managing IT and software development projects/programs
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development
- Strong communication and organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Ability to network and collaborate across multiple teams with a positive attitude
- Experience with JIRA, MS Office and MS Project
- Experience with Agile will be considered as a plus
- High proficiency in written and spoken English
What you’ll have here:
- Challenging projects and environment with an extremely Agile mindset
- Continuous career growth
- Direct communication with key stakeholders
- Casual but highly professional and dynamic environment
- Modern and cozy offices in Navigator Business Center – Belgrade, Serbia
- Sports, team buildings, conferences, and events
- Work life balance
We are focused on solving challenging creative problems, and making brands with attitude that stand for something valuable. We are looking for smart, ambitious, passionate individuals to join our growing team. If you have what it takes to make a change for the better send us your CV and we will get back to you soon.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.