Holycode is a Serbian IT company specialized in nearshore development services for demanding clients, focused on open and transparent long-term
With the shared passion for IT and business model coupled with top tier engineers we turn the startup ideas into the project and help deliver high-quality software and firmware engineering solutions by mastering advanced processes and technologies.
We are an entrepreneurial mindset of people with the highest quality engineering skills as the foundation of our growth.
Salesforce Engineer – Localsearch team
to join our team in Belgrade
Holycode/Localsearch are looking for an experienced Salesforce Engineer with a passion for implementing the operational life cycle of sales and marketing to market new, existing products.
Do you want to be on the leading edge and be part of a digital team supporting the business expansion of a market-leading company? Do you want to be part of a challenging environment and surf the next cutting edge digital business transformation wave? Swisscom Directories has embarked on a mission to delight our customers by developing compelling products and services.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining, and testing Salesforce.com solution
- Work closely with Sales/Marketing/Customer Care units to accommodate their requirements within Salesforce functionalities
- Work closely with software developers, data engineers, data stewards and data integration developers ensuring the optimal data delivery is consistent throughout ongoing project.
- Implement within Salesforce.com solutions the new company requirements, with the responsibility to maintaining the 80-20 ration between standard and customized functionalities
- Customizing UI and reporting within Salesforce.com solution
- Implementing and maintaining the new commissioning model (Xactly, Salesforce App)
Your contribution to the team includes:
- B.S. and/or M.S. in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or similar quantitative field
- 3 years plus experience of development with Apex Code, Java, .NET, Visualforce, SaaS
- Solid understanding of and detailed experience with API
- Experience integrating applications via real-time, batch, sync/async
- Experience with scripted data loader, web services, cloud integration technologies, SOA
- Experience in working with CI/CD pipelines
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Fluent in English, German a plus
What we offer:
- Compensation plans higher than the market average − Skilled and senior co-workers
- The familial working environment in an open-minded and multinational team
- All necessary office equipment
- Budget for professional improvement (courses, books, conferences…)
- Budget for the mastery of the English and German language during working hours
- Fully stocked kitchen (tea, coffee, fruits, soft drinks, snacks…)
- Tournaments of table tennis, table soccer and darts
If you are looking for an environment where you can grow professionally, learn from the best in the field, balance work and life habits and have a pleasant and enthusiastic environment, please submit your CV in English HERE.
|Job Category||IT Business|