Holycode is a Serbian IT company specialized in nearshore development services for demanding clients, focused on open and transparent long-term
With the shared passion for IT and business model coupled with top tier engineers we turn the startup ideas into the project and help deliver high-quality software and firmware engineering solutions by mastering advanced processes and technologies.
We are an entrepreneurial mindset of people with the highest quality engineering skills as the foundation of our growth.
Salesforce Solution Architect – Localsearch team
to join our team in Belgrade
Holycode/Localsearch are looking for an experienced Salesforce Solution Architect with a passion for implementing the operational life cycle of sales and marketing to market new, existing products.
Do you want to be on the leading edge and be part of a digital team supporting the business expansion of a market-leading company? Do you want to be part of a challenging environment and surf the next cutting edge digital business transformation wave? Swisscom Directories has embarked on a mission to delight our customers by developing compelling products and services.
- Responsible for designing and testing Salesforce.com solution.
- Responsible to lead a team of local Salesforce Engineers
- Work closely with localsearch Business Process Analysts and the Salesforce Competence Center team lead to accommodate their requirements within Salesforce functionalities
- Work closely with software developers, data engineers, data stewards and data integration developers ensuring the optimal data delivery is consistent throughout ongoing project.
- Design solutions to accommodate the new company requirements, with the responsibility to maintaining the 80-20 ration between standard and customized functionalities
- Customizing UI and reporting within Salesforce.com solution
Your contribution to the team includes:
- B.S. and/or M.S. in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or similar quantitative field
- 5+ year experience working on Salesforce
- 3+ year experience as Salesforce Administrator
- Solid understanding of and detailed experience with API
- Experience integrating applications via real-time, batch, sync/async
- Experience in working with CI/CD pipelines
- Fluent in English, German a plus
What we offer:
- Compensation plans higher than the market average − Skilled and senior co-workers
- The familial working environment in an open-minded and multinational team
- All necessary office equipment
- Budget for professional improvement (courses, books, conferences…)
- Budget for the mastery of the English and German language during working hours
- Fully stocked kitchen (tea, coffee, fruits, soft drinks, snacks…)
- Tournaments of table tennis, table soccer and darts
If you are looking for an environment where you can grow professionally, learn from the best in the field, balance work and life habits and have a pleasant and enthusiastic environment, please submit your CV in English HERE.
|Job Category||IT Business|