eFront is the leading end-to-end software provider that changes the way the world looks at alternative investments. If you are looking for an opportunity to join talented fast-growing team eFront is the right place for you!
In order to support our constantly growing business,
to join our team in Belgrade
Department : Technology, Product Delivery
eFront Product Delivery Department is organized in Teams, each one working on a dedicated product. Each of these teams is composed of Agile Squads including Development, Quality Assurance, Product Ownership, Documentation and Agile organization capabilities.
Reporting directly to the Delivery Manager of one of these Product Team, you will take the role of the agile organization inside one or more Squads. This role consists in:
- Ensuring that the agile methodology is followed by the squad with respect to the standard applied in eFront.
- Ensure that everyone in the squad participate in this organization
- Report to the Delivery Management on advancement, blockers, issues and raise any problem whenever it appears at all level of the organization and work process
- Follow on the scope and priority of Backlog Items with Product Owner to ensure that the produced value is maximized
Your day would include:
People / Team Management:
- Coaching and mentoring teams and Product Owner
- Inspire teamwork approach, ownership;
- Enhance motivation in the Squads you oversee;
- Serve as an interface between and across Squads and geographies;
- Ability to work in diverse and fast pace environment;
- Guide and promote team transparency, maintain and manage clear and consistent project metrics
- Facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings
- Identify target milestones and support Delivery Manager with creation of reliable, detailed and practical project plans;
- Create clear weekly reports representing reality and escalate if stakeholder’s expectations are not in line with project realities;
- Identify release issues and escalate when appropriate in very clear manner;
- Monitor project execution to plan and delivery to commitments;
- Assist during deployments and ensure all supporting documentation exist (release notes, packages, QA sign offs, etc.);
Governance and Control:
- Conduct meetings and collaborate with team members to build consensus on challenging issues;
- Monitor and control activities by actively identifying, tracking, managing, mitigating and resolving issues and risks;
- Partner with Product, Engineering and QA Management for products delivery and improvements to the process;
- Track and remove impediments.
If you see yourself doing these activities then you probably have:
- Scrum Master/PO certification
- Bachelor’s or Master degree (preferably in Computer Science, Organizational Sciences)
- 2-5 years of experience in software organization
- You are familiar with Agile methods with preference for Scrum and agile team management
- Strong time management, analytical and communication skills
- Strong team player with equally strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working with international teams spanning over multiple regions / time zones
- Experience working for a provider of financial technology strongly preferred
Why eFront is a place for you
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide
you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing
FinTech industry in the world.
Start building your career with eFront now!
Find out more about eFront and our people #eFrontlife
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.