Endava is reimagining the relationship between people and technology. For the past 20 years it has helped some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. We have more than 6200 employees located in close to client locations in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the EU: Romania, Bulgaria; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova and Serbia; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay and Venezuela.
to join our team in Belgrade
- Coaching team members, guiding their understanding of and embodying agile principles and values.
- Facilitating all scrum events and ceremonies including sprint planning, grooming, retrospective and daily stand-ups
- Removing impediments/blockers and work with Project manager when those impediments need escalation
- Facilitating design and development walkthrough with team members
- Providing support in collaboration with client’s team(s)
- Coordination of dislocated cross-functional teams
- Assisting Product Owner in backlog managing while focusing processes and teams
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of experience as Scrum Master
- Good understanding of Software development lifecycle
- A passion for the agile mindset and be able to share with the organization why it is effective.
- Solid skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Strong coaching skills: one-on-one and in teams
- Strong facilitation: in retrospectives, team meetings, and one-on-one
- Good understanding of commercials / financials / contractual aspects of an engagement, both external – client facing and internal
- Organized, positive and proactive, able to get things done
- Proven ability to constantly improve processes and working environment
- Fluent English – written and spoken
The following skills would be a plus:
- Agile certifications
- Technical background
- Knowledge and experience in other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban
- Knowledge and experience in scaled Agile frameworks
- Flexible working hours
- Employee stock options
- Private health insurance?
- Company sponsored trainings, domestic and international conferences, workshops and education
- English classes