- You have successfully completed a few Salesforce projects in your 3+ years of experience
- Knowledge of current web technology standards and/or with standard software frameworks
- Experience with the Salesforce force.com platform or other Salesforce products as well as APEX
- Experience with WebServices and interfaces (REST and/or SOAP)
- Experience with IDEs and tools, such as Visual Studio Code, git, etc.
- Very good knowledge of English
Namics – A Merkle Company is one of the leading providers of e-business and digital brand communication services in the German-speaking region. With deep expertise in strategic consulting, innovative concepts, creative work, and technological implementation, Namics creates winners in digital change. Company’s portfolio consists of content management systems, e-commerce solutions, digital communication and development of mobile business solutions.
At its locations in St. Gallen, Zurich, Frankfurt, Munich, Hamburg and Belgrade Namics support clients from a wide variety of industries including: Victorinox, Sika, Zurich Airport, Daimler, Medela, UBS, Migros, BASF, DriveNow and Boehringer Ingelheim.
Senior Salesforce Developer
to join our team in Belgrade
- You already have a strong footprint in the Salesforce product world – Your focus is Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Creating multicloud architectures
- Data modeling and preparation of large amounts of data (Big Data, Data Mining, Business Intelligence) for real-time applications
- Setting standards for the developers within our Salesforce projects
- Developing components and interfaces based on Salesforce to integrate with the latest web technologies – and take care of the quality assurance processes
- Learn, improve and share your knowledge – become a Salesforce Trailblazer!
Working at Namics means freedom at work. Easy to say? Easy to prove: Free time management and home office friendly. We care about both professional freedom and team support. The know-how of over 200 Techies is at your disposal. Use and multiply it! Tech-Lead or rather pure coding? Both are possible. You choose the platform on which you are most productive: Windows, macOS or Linux.
Pencils, paper or writable glass walls are also available if you need distance from the digital. Do you want to air your brain? Jump on table soccer, Playstation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food there are regular quarter breakfasts, town hall meetings, lab days, Namics Camp and much more. Not enough yet? Then do something for your education with Trailheads or Certifications. We support you.
Sounds good? Come to Namics and apply right here, digitally of course. Please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!