- Extensive experience with Java-based content management systems or e-commerce solutions
- University or college degree in computer science or business computer science or similar education is a plus
- Expert knowledge of current web technologies (Java/J2EE) as well as experience with standard software frameworks (Spring)
- Adobe Experience Manager or SAP Hybris experience is a plus
- Experience within development environments such as Eclipse or IntelliJ
- Strong personal initiative and willingness to learn
- Fun working in an interdisciplinary team
- Tolerant, open and able to discuss controversial problems
Namics – A Merkle Company is one of the leading providers of e-business and digital brand communication services in the German-speaking region. With deep expertise in strategic consulting, innovative concepts, creative work, and technological implementation, Namics creates winners in digital change. Company’s portfolio consists of content management systems, e-commerce solutions, digital communication and development of mobile business solutions.
At its locations in St. Gallen, Zurich, Frankfurt, Munich, Hamburg and Belgrade Namics support clients from a wide variety of industries including: Victorinox, Sika, Zurich Airport, Daimler, Medela, UBS, Migros, BASF, DriveNow and Boehringer Ingelheim.
Senior Software Engineer Java
to join our team in Belgrade
The development of complex web applications in the Java environment and the customer specific implementation of Java-based Content Management Solutions is one of our core competencies. Join our interdisciplinary team of designers, consultants and software engineers and help develop integrated solutions based on software such as Adobe Experience Manager or the SAP Hybris Suite. The whole team is looking forward to welcoming established and innovative colleagues. Your range of tasks covers the entire software development process from analysis through execution. Your customers are large B2B & B2C companies or organizations with strong web affinity. As an experienced Senior Software Engineer* you like to coach younger team members and are willing to share your knowledge internally and externally.
- development of content management solutions or online shops based on Adobe Experience Manager or SAP Hybris
- work closely together with our customers and develop tailormade solutions through supporting in the design phase and then implementing them
- your areas of responsibility: development of web applications, working with databases and some interaction with our customers
Working at Namics means freedom at work. Easy to say? Easy to prove: Free time management and home office friendly. We care about both professional freedom and team support. The know-how of over 200 Techies is at your disposal. Use and multiply it! Tech-Lead or rather pure coding? Both are possible. You choose the platform on which you are most productive: Windows, macOS or Linux.
Pencils, paper or writable glass walls are also available if you need distance from the digital. Do you want to air your brain? Jump on table soccer, Playstation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food there are regular quarter breakfasts, town hall meetings, lab days, Namics Camp and much more. Not enough yet? Then do something for your education with Trailheads or Certifications. We support you.
Sounds good? Come to Namics and apply right here, digitally of course. Please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!