Better Collective is the leading developer of educational platforms within the iGaming industry. Through our products, we aim to make sports betting and gambling entertaining, transparent, and fair for the global network of online bettors. Our products provide leading online bookmakers and casinos with targeted user acquisition and increased user engagement and retention. Our partners include companies such as bet365, Ladbrokes, Coral, Matchbook, Unibet, and many others.
SEO Performance Manager
to join our team in Niš
Are you an SEO Specialist who’s passionate about researching Google’s ever-changing landscape, making a real impact on the bottom-line, and staying ahead of the SEO curve? Are you ready to take the next step in your career journey and deepen your competence together with industry-recognized SEO experts? If so, you’re welcome to join one of Serbia’s most modern, ambitious, and fast-growing tech companies!
Better Collective is an international, award-winning company working to give punters and players a better and more secure iGaming experience. We are producing outstanding sports betting content and iGaming products that go far beyond the usual standards.
We are now on the lookout for an SEO Performance Manager, to help advance our ambitious growth at some of our biggest brands in the iGaming sector. You’ll be a part of an SEO-focused team, who together with another in-house group in BC, was awarded “Best In-House Team” in the Nordics by Semrush Nordic Search Awards 2019, and was nominated for the same title in the European Search Awards 2019. Our brand new office is located in the center of the pulsating city life in Niš and benefits include:
- Office canteen with meals
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Conferences and education
Important note: It is necessary to reside in the city of Niš to qualify for this position since the work takes place in Niš. No admissions for remote work will be considered.
You will be responsible for ensuring that a portfolio of Better Collective’s biggest brands will perform from an SEO point-of-view. This includes maintaining an overview of rankings, continuously improving the organic visibility of our sites, suggesting and following-up on improvements from a content, technical, link, and traffic perspective.
You’ll also conduct various types of competitor research to gather findings around the search landscape, backlinks, and content factors for different sites and keywords.
After implementation, you’ll be responsible for evaluating the impact on organic performance and communicating the findings to the content or site manager. Your research, implementation, and evaluation work will directly contribute to the overall team performance KPIs. You will report to the Head of Digital Intelligence & Organic Performance, Jacob Hartung, based in our headquarters in Copenhagen.
- Conducting technical/content/traffic/ranking/link SEO research of Better Collective websites & competitors;
- Supporting in optimizing & reviewing optimization of content for Better Collective websites;
- Appy competitive analysis learning to the Better Collective portfolio websites;
- Research and analyze the technical aspect of SEO, suggest improvements, monitor and ensure the SEO visibility is maximal
- Be the SEO spokesperson for Better Collective websites appointed to you, and ensure smooth communication with all stakeholders
- Being on the forefront of SEO innovations and techniques from the industry and ensuring Better Collective websites follow these trends
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
You are a very structured person with a flair and passion for both On-Page and Off-Page SEO. You have hands-on SEO experience and a proven record in optimizing websites from different (SEO) angles. You feel comfortable working with multiple projects and people at a time, not losing track of business priorities and the SEO actionable that will make a difference. You are curious to find better, more efficient ways of conducting your tasks and your keen eye misses no errors. You’re perceived as friendly by colleagues and are ready to share your experience to help others, where needed.
- Tech-savvy with a solid understanding of how search engines work
- Attention to detail
- Strong sense of ownership – you make sure tasks get done
- Ability to see patterns and find insights
- Experience with all facets of SEO optimisation
- Strong in Excel/Google Sheets
- Fluent in English accompanied with good communication skills
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS/JS
- Minimum of 2 year hands on SEO experience (Tech – Links – Content)
- Experience with SEO migrations
Familiar with the following SEO & Marketing Tools:
- Google Search Console
- Google Analytics
- A keyword research tool
- A crawling tool, preferably Screaming Frog
- A ranking tool, preferably GetSTAT or Moz
- Ahrefs or Majestic
- A page speed tool of choice, such as Google PageSpeed Insights, Webpagetest.org or GTMetrix
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
You will gain and expand your knowledge in the SEO field together with award-nominated specialists in different SEO areas, especially on-page SEO, performance reporting & automation.
At Better Collective we can boast a vibrant office culture with a welcoming spirit. And if you don’t happen to live close to Niš, but are open to relocation–don’t worry, we guarantee an open social climate with plenty of opportunities to gain new friends and expand your social and professional networks, while you grow your SEO skills.
We look forward to hearing from you and are accepting applications for this position until the 30th of September 2020 via the “Apply Now” – button.
Please submit your CV and cover letter in PDF; only applications submitted in English will be considered. We will process your application quickly and give callbacks continuously until we find the perfect candidate.
Expected start date: as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact the Head of Organic Performance & Digital Intelligence, Jacob Hartung. You can find the contact information under “Contacts” in the sidebar on the right of this page.
|Job Category||IT Business|