- Experience with the AEM framework and the Adobe Experience Cloud
- University or college degree in computer science or business computer science is a plus
- Very good knowledge of current web technologies (Java/J2EE) as well as experience with standard software frameworks (Spring)
- Experience with AEM technologies (e.g. Apache Sling, Sling models, HTL/Sightly)
- Expertise in software architecture and technical design
- Experience within development environments such as Eclipse or IntelliJ
- Strong personal initiative and willingness to learn
- Fun working in an interdisciplinary team
- Tolerant, open and ability to discuss controverse problems
- Very good English skills
Namics – A Merkle Company is one of the leading providers of e-business and digital brand communication services in the German-speaking region. With deep expertise in strategic consulting, innovative concepts, creative work, and technological implementation, Namics creates winners in digital change. Company’s portfolio consists of content management systems, e-commerce solutions, digital communication and development of mobile business solutions.
At its locations in St. Gallen, Zurich, Frankfurt, Munich, Hamburg and Belgrade Namics support clients from a wide variety of industries including: Victorinox, Sika, Zurich Airport, Daimler, Medela, UBS, Migros, BASF, DriveNow and Boehringer Ingelheim.
Software Engineer – Java/Adobe Experience Manager – Mid.level
to join our team in Belgrade
The focus of your activities will be the development of great user experiences and the implementation of multi channel strategies based on Adobe Experience Manager (AEM). We work closely together with our customers and develop tailor-made solutions through supporting in the design phase and then implementing them.
In addition to the development of web applications, working with databases and some interaction with our customers are included in your areas of responsibility. Your range of tasks covers the entire software development process – from analysis through execution. Your customers are large B2B & B2C companies or organizations with strong web affinity.
Working at Namics means freedom at work. Easy to say? Easy to prove: Free time management and home office friendly. We care about both professional freedom and team support. The know-how of over 200 Techies is at your disposal. Use and multiply it! Tech-Lead or rather pure coding? Both are possible. You choose the platform on which you are most productive: Windows, macOS or Linux.
Pencils, paper or writable glass walls are also available if you need distance from the digital. Do you want to air your brain? Jump on table soccer, Playstation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food there are regular quarter breakfasts, town hall meetings, lab days, Namics Camp and much more. Not enough yet? Then do something for your education with Trailheads or Certifications. We support you.
Sounds good? Come to Namics and apply right here, digitally of course. Please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!