- 3+ years of professional experience
- Experience with the hybris framework in the e-commerce environment
- Hybris Core Developer certification is a benefit
- University or college degree in computer science or business computer science is a plus
- Very good knowledge of current web technologies (Java/J2EE) as well as experience with standard software frameworks (Spring)
- Expertise in software architecture and technical design
- Experience within development environments such as Eclipse or Intelli J
- Strong personal initiative and willingness to learn
- Fun working in an interdisciplinary team
- Tolerant, open and ability to discuss controverse problems
- Very good English skills
Namics – A Merkle Company is one of the leading providers of e-business and digital brand communication services in the German-speaking region. With deep expertise in strategic consulting, innovative concepts, creative work, and technological implementation, Namics creates winners in digital change. Company’s portfolio consists of content management systems, e-commerce solutions, digital communication and development of mobile business solutions.
At its locations in St. Gallen, Zurich, Frankfurt, Munich, Hamburg and Belgrade Namics support clients from a wide variety of industries including: Victorinox, Sika, Zurich Airport, Daimler, Medela, UBS, Migros, BASF, DriveNow and Boehringer Ingelheim.
Software Engineer – Java/Hybris – Mid.Level
to join our team in Belgrade
The focus of your activities will be the development of online shops and the implementation of multichannel strategies based on Hybris. We work closely together with our customers and develop tailor-made solutions through supporting in the design phase and then implementing them.
In addition to the development of web applications, working with databases and some interaction with our customers are included to your areas of responsibility. Your range of tasks covers the entire software development process – from analysis through execution. Your customers are large B2B & B2C companies or organizations with strong Web-affinity.
Working at Namics means freedom at work. Easy to say? Easy to prove: Free time management and home office friendly. We care about both professional freedom and team support. The know-how of over 200 Techies is at your disposal. Use and multiply it. Tech-Lead or rather pure coding? Both are possible. You choose the platform on which you are most productive: Windows, macOS or Linux.
Pencils, paper or writeable glass walls are also available if you need distance from the digital. Do you want to air your brain? Jump on Kickerkasten, Playstation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food there are regular quarter breakfasts, town hall meetings, lab days, Namics Camp and much more. Not enough yet? Then do something for your education, internally or externally. We support you.
Sounds good? Become a Namicsler and apply right here, digital of course. Please indicate your salary expectations and a possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!