Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a digital strategy and software engineering company providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change.
Luxoft operates globaly in 44+ cities and 29 countries with an international, agile workforce of 18,000+ people. It combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, helping 420+ global clients innovate in the areas of automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications.
As one of the key locations for the company, Luxoft Serbia participates in a range of global projects for the world’s largest brands. Our services enable companies to optimize their workflows, provide reliable support to existing algorithms, and make new innovative products. We empower our clients with deep domain knowledge and smart solutions as we develop the software of the future across diverse areas of everyday life.
to join our team in Serbia, Remote
Why is it great to be part of our team? We offer a steady job in an international company in a heavily invested area, where you will encounter multiple opportunities to cooperate with inspiring people from across the world. A place where you can learn, work with experts, share your knowledge, and enjoy many social activities and events prepared for our Employees.
- Building strong relationship with clients
- Providing technical leadership (including performance tuning) and oversight for implementation projects
- Translating business requirements into technical solutions that can be implemented
- Helping clients define enterprise architecture and transformation, create road map including timeline and cost estimation
- Conducting business and systems analysis and document requirements
- Giving input into systems and interface/data flow design
- Experience in solutioning an enterprise architecture – with enterprise clients, high data volumes and complex business environment
- 5+ years of experience in analytics domain (Data warehousing, BI, ETL, data platforms, Hadoop, cloud)
- Minimum 2 year with Microsoft Azure and BI technologies (Synapse Analytics, ADF, Databricks, Data Lake)
Qualifications – Azure:
- familiarity with some of the following:
- Practical Agile and CI/CD execution in MS Azure
- Deep understanding of Azure Data Platform
- database engines on Azure platform – mainly Azure SQL DB, Synapse
- ETL processing on Azure (Data Factory, DataBricks)
- process orchestration and scheduling on Azure
- analytical toolkit on Azure
Qualifications – DWH/BI:
- Experience in Big Data, DWH/ETL concepts, Data Modeling
Qualifications – General:
- Strong English written and oral communication skills
- Personality – high ownership, attention to details and quality, sense of urgency, liking to work with people
- Good to have experience in Agile/Scrum (especially SAFe)
- SQL, PySpark, Python
Nice to have
Creating Azure components; DWH; ETL
English: C1 Advanced