United Cloud is the leading R&D center in the region, focused on developing its own end-to-end products. We are the creators of EON – end-to-end video streaming platform that brings live TV, catch-up TV and video on demand experience to end users. We are passionate about working on projects that we, our friends and family can use in everyday life and that’s why we find our future projects even more challenging.
Test Automation Engineer
to join our team in Belgrade
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will be joining our development team and work with other members of the team in order to perform all the tasks needed to ensure quality of our products. We aim to provide better support for the automation efforts which include design and development of automation framework that covers multiple client and server components, as well as framework maintenance, test result analysis and integration with the established Jenkins pipelines in order to improve our deployment and decision making process.
Freedom and responsibilities:
- Test planning for new features, acceptance testing and regression testing in agile environment
- Analyzing functional requirements, creating test cases and test plans and providing test effort estimation
- Writing automated test cases and integration in CI pipeline
- Executing test plans and presenting results
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams of developers, DevOps, UX/UI designers, product owners and operators
What we look for:
- At least 2 years of experience as an automation engineer
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable with Agile Lifecycle Management stacks such as Jira, Jenkins, Git
- Experience with test management tools (such as TestRail)
What you’ll have here:
- Challenging projects and latest technology stack
- Continuous career growth
- Direct communication with key stakeholders
- Casual but highly professional, agile and dynamic environment
- Modern and cozy offices in Navigator Business Center – Belgrade, Serbia
- Sports, team buildings, conferences, and events
- Work life balance
We are focused on solving challenging creative problems, and making brands with attitude that stand for something valuable. We are looking for smart, ambitious, passionate individuals to join our growing team. If you have what it takes to make a change for the better send us your CV and we will get back to you soon.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||QA, QC & Testing|