Endava is a public technology company, with over 18 years of experience of working with some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies. Through the Digital Evolution, Agile Transformation and Automation solutions, Endava helps its clients be more engaging, responsive and efficient by supporting them from ideation to production.
Endava has 5,200 employees located in offices in North America and Western Europe and delivery centres in Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, Serbia, Macedonia, Argentina, Uruguay, Venezuela, and Colombia.
Along with investing in long-term customer relationships, Endava recognized the importance of providing rewarding and challenging careers for people and, by doing so, has established itself as the employer of choice in specific regions.
Endava has been present on the Serbian market since 2015. With more than 500 employees, it is one of the biggest software companies in Serbia.
Test Automation Engineer
to join our team in Belgrade
Consider a new opportunity
Our client is listed as one of the Fortune 500 companies. It’s a one of the well-known players in IT sector with more than 30 years of experience. The project that we are working on is a web-based electronic signature and enterprise content management system with specific focus on the document management and verification life-cycle. Its major features center in document signing, tracking and filing.
As an automation engineer you will be part of agile project involved in test planning, manual tests execution, automation tests development and maintenance of test automation framework.
Communication with the developers, product owner, business analyst and scrum master will be part of your day to day activities, with responsibilities that may include any of the following:
- Gathering and analyzing requirements
- Test planning and documentation
- Automation tests maintenance and development (Java / Selenium / Junit / TestNG)
- Automation tests execution and reporting (Jenkins CI)
- Bugs reporting and re-testing
- Candidates must be able to assume complete responsibility and ownership for tasks assigned
Match your profile
- 3+ years of experience in Test Automation
- Good knowledge of Java and OOP Principles
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and all phases of QA process
- Experience with web application test automation tools and related Java frameworks (Selenium Web Driver, TestNG/JUnit, JMeter…)
- Experience with continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson…)
- Testing Rest and Soap services
- Good verbal and written communication in English
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Open minded when it comes to adapting new tools and technologies
The following skills would be a plus:
- Strong analytical skills, systematic approach, self-reliant
- Experience in analyzing results of test execution and compiling test reports
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Initiative in suggesting improvements in processes and the product and handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Modern working environment to help you be productive and have fun playing pool, table tennis and foosball
- Team buildings and paid slots for volleyball, football and basketball to encourage team spirit
- Fruits and refreshments
- Great working atmosphere
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, please send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview. Thank you.
|Kategorija posla||QA, QC & Testing|